The North Bradley Progressive Hall was built with funds donated by Villagers on land gifted by a Mr Hancock. The land and Building were then conveyed to Trustees and opened for public use in September 1912. The Trustees were charged with the management and care of the Hall for public use and private entertainment subject to such rules and regulations that the Trustees lay down.
The Hall has been in continuous use since its opening until the present day and now provides accommodation for up to 45 people, a kitchen area with micro wave, refrigerator and tea and coffee making facilities. There is wheelchair access to the Hall and toilets and a large private car park.
A committee of Trustees manage the Hall and make every effort to ensure it provides a safe and attractive and regulatory compliant environment for a very wide range of activities. In recent years a number of improvements have been made and refurbishment and maintenance works undertaken which have been very much appreciated by the Hall users. The Trustees are very grateful for the contributions made to the costs by the Big Lottery Fund, The Wilts Council Area Board, The Parish Council , Solafields and many individual Villagers.
The Trustees also manage a Charity, The Friends of North Bradley Progressive Hall, which carries out fund raising to contribute to the upkeep of the Hall.
The Trustees do not manage or organise activities which take place in the Hall, their concern is only that activities comply with the user guidelines and do not cause inconvenience to the neighbours or the wider community.